- 3 potatoes washed and cut into chunks
- ½ sweet potato peeled and cut into chunks
- ¼ pumpkin washed and cut into chunks with seeds removed
- 4 large mushrooms cut into pieces
- ¼ onion thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- Handful of pinenuts
- Bunch of baby spinach
- Meredith goat fetta
- Olive oil
- Herbamare salt
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- Place potatoes, onion, garlic and sweet potatoes onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then add pumpkin, drizzle with more oil and salt and mix veggies around.
- Bake for another 15 minutes and add mushrooms and pine nuts. Add another sprinkle of oil and salt. Bake for another 15 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a salad bowl spread out spinach. Once veggies have cooled top spinach with beautiful roasted vegetables. Sprinkle goats fetta to your liking over the top. Pour a few table spoons of the garlic infused oil from the fetta over veggies.
- Top with tuna for a quick meals or use as a side to meat or fish.